Low Fat Oatmeal Muffins
- 1 c. All purpose flour
- 1/4 c. Miller's bran (natural Unprocessed bran)
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Baking pwdr
- 1 c. Oatmeal (any kind)
- 1 c. Unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 c. Nonfat lowfat milk
- 1/2 c. Raisins or possibly any dry fruit Cut in small pcs
- 1 x Egg or possibly 2 egg whites or possibly 1/4 c Egg substitute
- Heat oven to 400 degrees and spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. In a bowl, mix first six ingredients and dump out on a paper plate.
- In the same bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and let sit for 5 min. Stir in previously mixed dry ingredients just till completely mixed. Fill muffin c. almost full. Bake for 20 to 22 min or possibly till a toothpick inserted in a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from pan and cold on a wire rack.
Leave a review or comment