Lovely Steamed Open-shell ScallopsPrep: 10 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 3by Blackswan82 recipes>
What do you think of these cute Scallops sitting prettily in their shells? Don’t you agree that they’re great for entertaining? They’re as good as they look!
- 12 Scallops
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1 tsp minced Ginger
- 12 Black beans
- 1 tbsp Chinese wine
- ½ tsp Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Soya sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 2 sprigs of Spring onions (shredded)
- ½ Chilli (finely chopped)
- Dash of pepper & salt
- Clean scallops thoroughly.
- Mix seasonings with garlic & ginger. Spread over scallops.
- Top with bean (just 1 will do or it'll be too salty), chilli & scallions & place first layer on serving plate, then gently put the second layer on top. Steam for about 5-8 mins, depending on their sizes.
- When ready, place serving plate onto a warmer to retain heat & youâre ready to serve your Succulent Scallops!
Leave a review or comment