London Broiled SteakPrep: 20 min Cook: 24 min Servings: 6by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Great Sunday Supper for the entire Family to enjoy!
- 5 pounds London Broil or Flank Steak
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- one teaspoon black pepper
- one teaspoon garlic salt
- one teaspoon onion powder
- one tablespoon Montreal Grill Seasoning
- Pan gravy: Pan dripping, one tablespoon AP flour, one cup beef stock
- Line a broiler pan with aluminum foil, add marinated seasoned meat and place on the second position rack of oven/broiler Cook to your desired doneness
- Slice after resting (10 minutes) on the bias (against the grain)
- Remove foil and add beef stock, ap flour and whisk until gravy thickens
- Serve with your favorite side dishes and enjoy.
Leave a review or comment