Light Savoy cabbage and oatmeal soupPrep: 8 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 4by Easy Cook - Laka kuharica501 recipes>
Light, simple soup with spring Savoy cabbage and few oats!
- 200 g Savoy cabbage, cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 800 ml water
- 1 tbs Vegeta Natur seasoning (or similar)
- 3 tbs oat flakes
- In a large pot (one for cooking soups) sauté garlic in olive oil. Do not allow to burn. Add Savoy cabbage, stir in water.
- Add seasoning, stir, bring the soup to a boil. Reduce heat, cook half covered, 20 minutes or until the Savoy cabbage is tender.
- Add the oat flakes few minutes before the end of cooking.
Leave a review or comment