Light "Golubcy" with turkeyPrep: 35 min Cook: 50 min Servings: 4by Ekaterina Tumanova2 recipes>
A light version of a very traditional Russian dish.
- 1 big green cabbage
- 1-2 carrots
- 1/2 cup of cooked rice
- pack of ground turkey
- 1 pack of sour cream
- bouillon cube
- Cook rice.
- Separate 8 big leaf from the cabbage.
- Cut the cabbage stalk from all leaves.
- In a big pot boil water and put every leaf separately there for 2 minutes.
- Grate the carrot.
- Mix turkey with carrot, rice and spices.
- Separate the mix into 8 potion.
- Put 1 portion of mix in the middle of cabbage leaf and make an envelope.
- Put 8 "Golubcy" in a big pot and cover them with water.
- Cook slowly for 30 minutes, then add 1/2 pack of sour cream and bouillon cube and cook 20 more minutes.
- Serve with sour cream.
Leave a review or comment