Lemon-Pepper-Garlic Overnight Refrigerated PicklesPrep: 8 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 8by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
The easiest and best homemade pickles! We love these.
- 2 English Cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons White Peppercorns
- one teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup White Distilled Vinegar
- 3/4 Cup Water
- few dashes of salt
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- one lemon (juice only)
- Using a mandoline slice cucumbers thinly
- In a pot add water, vinegar, peppercorns, garlic, ground black pepper and bring to a boil, add salt, lemon juice and stir well, remove from heat
- Allow to cool down
- Add sliced cucumbers in two jars (with lids,) divide pickling liquid into each jar until full
- Refrigerate overnight.
Leave a review or comment