Lemon Chicken Stir-Fry with Ramen NoodlesPrep: 20 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 6by Rosemarie16 recipes>
Part of the fun of making this delicious dish is the time spent in the kitchen chopping veggies with my beautiful family.
- 1 ½ Cup Fresh Broccoli Florets
- 1 Cup Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Medium Carrot, coarsely chopped
- ¼ to ½ Teaspoon Ginger
- 3 Green Onions, sliced
- 1 Cup Snow Peas (optional)
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cups of water
- 2 packages Chicken-Flavor Ramen Noodles
- Diagonally slice green onion tops into 1-inch pieces, set aside.
- Finely chop green onion base, set aside.
- Zest 1 whole lemon, set zest aside. Slice lemon in half, set aside.
- Break apart broccoli into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
- Coarsely chop carrots, mix with broccoli. Cut snow peas on an angle. Add to broccoli mixture. Set aside.
- Core bell pepper. Cut into bite size pieces. Set aside.
- Cut chicken into thin strips, set aside.
- Heat wok over medium heat until hot. Lightly spray heated wok with cooking spray. Add chicken; stir-fry 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add ¼ teaspoon ginger, onion base and water; bring to a boil. Taste mixture, add remaining ¼ teaspoon ginger if needed. (Ginger is a personal thing – I always add the additional ginger.)
- Add Ramen Noodles, broken into pieces and seasoning packs from noodles. Return to a boil; then reduce heat to medium.
- Add broccoli mixture; stir-fry for about 3 minutes or until noodles are tender and most of the liquid is absorbed. Lower heat to simmer. Add bell pepper, green onion tops and lemon zest to skillet; toss and heat through.
- Place Lemon Chicken Stir-fry onto large serving platter, drizzle with lemon juice from sliced lemon and serve immediately.
Leave a review or comment