Lemon Banana Bundt CakePrep: 15 min Cook: 35 min Servings: 10by Kyle Dalakas101 recipes>
Lemon Banana Bundt Cake is moist, delicious and proof that an elegant dessert does not have to be complicated! With just a hint of lemon, this is the perfect finale to Sunday dinner or any dinner party!
- 2 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 2/3 Cups Cane Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 1/4 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- Powdered Sugar for the Top
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and cane sugar.
- Beat in butter.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well, about 2 minutes.
- Add milk to lemon juice and stir. Add to batter and beat well.
- Stir in bananas.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. With a sharp, thin knife, carefully loosen edges. Invert pan onto serving plate. Let cool completely and dust with powdered sugar.
- Serves 10
Leave a review or comment