Peaches 'N Cream Lemon Bundt
- 1 pkg. Pillsbury Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake Mix
- 3/4 c. lowfat milk
- 1/4 c. softened butter, or possibly oil
- 3 Large eggs
- 16 ounce. can sliced peaches (drain and reserve 12 peach slices)
- 1 c. whipping cream
- Powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 12-c. Bundt pan. Rinse and drain blueberries. In large bowl, combine large clear packet, lowfat milk, butter, Large eggs and unreserved peach slices. Beat 2 min at medium speed (portable mixer use highest speed). Stir in liquid removed blueberries. Pour proportionately into prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 min. Cold upright in pan on cooling rack (about 30 min); invert onto serving plate. Cold completely.
- In small bowl, beat whipping cream till slightly thickened. Blend in glaze packet and continue beating till thickened. Slice cooled cake into 2 layers. Spoon whipped cream proportionately over bottom layer. Arrange reserved peach slices on top of whipped cream. Replace top layer. Sprinkle or possibly sift powdered sugar over top of cake. Store tightly covered in refrigerator. 16 servings.
- HIGH ALTITUDE - Above 3500 feet; add in 2 Tbsp. flour to mix. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 min.
Leave a review or comment