LasagnaPrep: 1 min Cook: 27 min Servings: 4by Walter Sandsquish25 recipes>
The classic Italian dish, baked in a microwave.
- 1½ cups marinara sauce
- 1½ cups mozzarella cheese, shredded (or 1 cup of cheese and ½ cup of Béchamel sauce)
- ½ lb. sausage, ground (or beef)
- 6 lasagne noodles
- ½ cup cottage cheese (or ricotta)
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp. garlic, ground
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Cover the noodles with water (about 4 cups) and heat with 950 watts for eight minutes.
- Cook the ground meat for three minutes with 650 watts. Drain the grease and crumble the meat into the marinara sauce.
- Beat the egg into the meat and marinara ragu, then add the spices. Mix the mozzarella and cottage cheeses.
- Put two noodles into the bottom of a dish. Pour a third of the ragu mixture on top of them. Spread half of the cheese mixture on top of that. Repeat. Put the last two noodles on top of this, then pour the last third of the ragu on the noodles and top with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for eighteen minutes with 650 watts.
Leave a review or comment