Las Vegas Recipe Guru Summerlin Southwest Style MeatballsPrep: 120 min Cook: 90 min Servings: 25by Las Vegas Recipe Guru Summerlin14 recipes>
How does adding a little kick to a good spaghetti dinner sound. These meatballs can be used for anything. They can even be portioned out in sealable small plastic sandwich type bags and frozen for later use. Ground turkey can also be used in place of the ground beef. The leaner the main ingredient, the leaner the dish. Don't forget a good Cabernet, Merlot or my favorite, a nice Chianti wine, garlic bread and refreshing salad to compliment the dish:).
- 3 lbs. ground beef
- 6 cups Italian Bread crumbs
- 9 eggs
- 2 oz. Worchestshire Sauce
- 2 oz. Louisiana Style seasoning
- 2 oz. Italian Seasoning
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 2 oz. can diced chilis
- In a large bowl, crack eggs and beat until yolks are broke and well blended.
- Add ground beef and mix in with egg by hand. (Use food service gloves to protect hands).
- Add Worchestshire sauce, breadcrumbs, Louisiana and Italian Seasoning, onions, tomato sauce and diced chilis.
- Mix all ingredients well together by hand.
- Form in 2-oz balls and place on well-oiled cookie or sheet pans.
- Bake at 325 until brown all throughout.
Leave a review or comment