Lamb Burger PattiesPrep: 15 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 8by Kelsey Martin19 recipes>
These Lamb Burgers will beat a Big Mac anyday!
- 2 pounds ground American Lamb
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingrediants in a large bowl.
- Mix until blended.
- Shape into 8 patties, about a 1/2 inch thick.
- Pan fry or grill over medium heat for about 5 minutes each side for medium rare.
- Serve on a toased bun with lettuce and your favorite burger toppings!
Leave a review or comment