This is a fun recipe to make if you are celebrating a Jewish holiday, or not!! A creamy noodle savory pudding with all the comforts of home; and it doesn't take too long to make either.
- Half of a package of medium eggless egg noodles.
- Small container of sour cream.
- Half a stick of cream cheese.
- One individually wrapped slice of American cheese.
- Butter pats for topping.
- Plain breadcrumbs for topping.
- Cook noodles to al dente, and drain.
- Mix in sour cream and cream cheese with noodles until melted and blended thoroughly.
- Add small pieces of American cheese, and blend again.
- Pour noodle mix into a casserole dish, sprayed with non-stick spray of any flavor.
- Sprinkle top of casserole with breadcrumbs until totally coated.
- Dot the top of the dish with small pieces of butter about an inch apart.
- Bake until brown and crispy on top, or about 45 minutes in a 400 degree oven.
- Serve with a scoop generously.
Leave a review or comment