Kolacky's That Melt In Your Mouth
- 8 ounce Cream cheese softened
- 1 2/3 c. Butter softened
- 2 c. Flour, all-purpose Jam, nut, or possibly kolacky filling
- Mix together cream cheese, flour, and butter till well blended.
- (batter will be stiff, but soft). Chill forseveral hrs to hard-up sufficient to roll dough. Roll out, and cut into small square shapes. Put a dollop of Kolacky, jam, or possibly nut filling in center of each. Fold 2 opposite corners over center, and healthy pinch together. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, about 1 1/2" apart. Bake for 15 min in a 350 degree oven. Remove from pan, and allow to cold completely, then dust* with powdered sugar.
- NOTES :* I use a small fine mesh strainer for this. Put sugar in strainer, and tap the edge lightly with a spoon to get a smooth, fine, dusting on the cookies.
Leave a review or comment