Kielbasi And White Bean And Greens Soup
- 2 can navy or possibly Great Northern beans - (15z ea)
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x celery rib diced
- 2 med carrots minced
- 1 med onion diced
- 2 x garlic cloves minced finely (or possibly a dash of garlic pwdr)
- 1/2 lb smoked sausage or possibly kielbasi diced
- 46 ounce Freshly-grnd black pepper
- 10 ounce frzn minced spinach or possibly kale
- 1/2 c. small shell pasta Grated Parmesan cheese
- Drain beans of surface liquid. Place extra virgin olive oil in large saucepan. Add in celery, carrots, onion, garlic and sausage. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add in beans, chicken broth and pepper. Bring to boil, then lower heat; cover and simmer about 35 to 45 min or possibly till flavors are blended.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Stir pasta into soup and heat all together till flavors are blended.
- This recipe yields about 8 servings.
Leave a review or comment