Kangkong sa GataPrep: 15 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
A creamy vegetable recipe that is good as side dish for fried fishes or fried meat. I personally like this.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp onion, sliced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 pc finger chili, sliced
- 1 bunch swamp cabbage (kangkong)
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp fish sauce (patis)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 5 pcs prawns
- 1 tsp cornstarch (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- SautÃ© garlic, ginger and onions in oil until fragrant.
- Add coconut milk.
- Add chili finger and patis. Mix well.
- Add prawns (optional) stir fry for a few minutes until it turns pink.
- Add kangkong, stirring occasionally.
- Add coconut cream and let it boil to thicken the sauce.
- *Thicken the sauce with a little cornstarch slurry (optional).
- Serve on a deep square plate.
Leave a review or comment