Joe's Crab Shack's Etouffee
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3/4 c. diced onion
- 1/4 c. diced celery
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 12 ounce condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c. condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 c. water
- 1/2 lb crawfish meat (or possibly 1/2 lb cubed chicken breast or possibly 1/2 lb raw shrimp, peeled, tails removed)
- 3 Tbsp. sliced green onions
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 3 c. Joe's Crab Shack's Rice Pilaf (see recipe)
- Sautee garlic, onion, celery, and green pepper in butter till soft. Stir in spices, soups, water, and meat of your choice.
- Bring to simmer and continue cooking till meat is cooked through. Stir in green onion and parsley.
- Scoop 1/2 c. Rice Pilaf into center of 6 bowls or possibly soup plates. Pour etouffee over rice.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Leave a review or comment