This is a recipe I made up for my taste.This receipe doesn't have to be for pork only it can be for chicken
- Pork cut in to small cubes ( any piece of pork will work no skin)
- 2 Packets dry Jerk Seasoning
- 1-2 Table spoons Jerk Seasoning in the Bottle( wet kind )
- Half to a whole Pepper Chopped depending on how hot you like it
- 2- 4 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Coarse Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms (optional)
- 1.Cut pork into small cubes (take skin of if any)\
- 2.Season pork with 1 pack of the dry jerk seasoning and mix
- 3. Add the jerk seasoning , soy sauce, black pepper, hot pepper,water ,( Mushrooms if wanted)and mix well.
- 4. let marinate for a 1/2 hour to an hour.
- 5. Preheat oven on the lowest.
- Put pork in baking dish ( put a touch of oil so it will not burn and stick)
- 6.Put in oven for 30 mins turn and sprinkle the pack of dry jerk seasoning.
- 7.Put for another 30 mins but for the last 5 mins put it on med- high heat.
- 8. take out serve and enjoy
Leave a review or comment