Japanese “Rare” CheesecakePrep: 30 min Servings: 8by Henry Moline12 recipes>
No bake cheesecakes are called “rare cheesecakes” in Japan. It is a soft type of cheesecake and usually gelatin is used to harden the filling. Rare cheesecakes are chilled and served with fresh fruits or fruit sauces. It is a very easy cheesecake to make at home
- ¾ c. cream cheese, softened
- ¾ c. and 2 tbsp. Plain yogurt
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 2 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Gelatin powder
- ¼ c. water
- 1 9-inch prepared graham cracker crust
- Mix gelatin powder and water in a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, yogurt, sugar and lemon juice; beat until smooth. Heat gelatin in microwave until it becomes liquid. Add to the cream cheese mixture, and thoroughly mix well. Pour filling onto prepared crust and spread evenly. Chill in fridge for 3 hours. Serve with fresh fruit, fruit sauces or jam.
Leave a review or comment