Jammin' ChickenPrep: 10 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 4by Cara Fernicola25 recipes>
Your tastebuds will be dancing with this recipe. Orange Marmalade coated chicken covered in a citrus flavored panko crust. I came up with this recipe when I had defrosted chicken and looked into a almost bare fridge. Turned out to be a complete success and a new summer weekly staple! I served the chicken cut into strips and over a fresh crisp garden salad with cheddar cheese, fresh diced apples, garlic croutons, and a home made honey balsamic dressing (Honey, Balsamic Vinegar, Olive Oil)
- Orange Marmalade
- 4 pcs boneless skinless chicken breast
- Plain Panko Bread Crumbs
- Zest from 1 orange, 1 lemon
- Empty panko bread crumbs in a dish, then add the zest of 1 orange and 1 lemon. Add salt and pepper.
- In a seperate dish, add chicken and orange marmalade. Let the chicken and the marmalade get to know one another and let sit for about an hour.
- Heat skillet on med hi heat with a little bit of oil.
- Take marmalde chicken and coat in panko bread crumb mixture. Add to skillet.
Leave a review or comment