Jamba Juice’s Pumpkin Smash Smoothie to Make at HomePrep: 5 min Servings: 2by Skinny Kitchen with Nancy Fox299 recipes>
Jamba Juice’s fantastic seasonal creation blends a pumpkin spice base with frozen yogurt and soy milk. It’s like drinking pumpkin pie through a straw! My home version is really yummy too with just the right amount of spice. The skinny for a 16 ounce serving is 315 calories. A 16 ounce Jamba has 390 calories. You’ll not only save 75 calories, my recipe has 18 grams of sugar and Jamba’s has 75! This delectable smoothie is wonderful for the entire family as a breakfast or afternoon snack but it also taste amazing for dessert. So, get out the blender and give this super satisfying smoothie a whirl!
- 2 cups fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, see shopping tip
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup light vanilla soy milk, I used Silk brand, or reduced-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups ice
- In a blender, add all the ingredients. Blend on high until smooth.
- Divide smoothie among 2 tall glasses.
- Makes 2-16 oz smoothies or 4 cups
- For more skinny recipes, please join me at http://www.skinnykitchen.com
Leave a review or comment