Italian Filled Pasta ShellsPrep: 11 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 8by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
This is such a great dish for Italian night!
- 16 ounce box Large Pasta Shells
- 6 ounces Italian Sweet Sausage
- 6 ounces Lean Ground Beef'
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 22 ounces Tomato Sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- one teaspoon oregano
- one teaspoon basil
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Boil Pasta Shells in salted water as per box instructions (al dente), drain, allow to cool
- In a saute pan add a bit of oil, minced garlic cloves, diced onions, diced bell pepper, saute a few minutes, add crumbled sausage and beef, basil, oregano, cook until no longer pink, drain, add tomato sauce on medium, heat until heated through
- Spoon meat mixture into cooked shells and place into a baking dish, add remaining meat/sauce mixture, add cheese, cover with foil and bake @ 375 F for 20 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Leave a review or comment