Impossibly Easy Chicken Pot Pie
This pot pie couldn't be easier. It's loaded with chicken and vegetables in a creamy sauce and baked under an impossibly easy crust
- 1 2/3 C frozen vegetables
- 1 C cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 C Original Bisquick mix
- 1/2 C milk
- 1 egg
- mix vegetables, chicken and soup.
- pour into 9" x 1 1/4" ungreased pie plate
- bake in NuVue Oven for 15 minutes on high on 4" stand
- when done, remove from oven and then stir together remaining ingredients with fork until blended and pour into pie plate.
- bake on power level 7 for 15 minutes.
Leave a review or comment