How To Make Best Birthday Minion CakePrep: 20 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 25by RecipesnFood121 recipes>
Learn how to make this Best Birthday Minion Cake for your kids birthday party or any other special kiddie occasion. Check out what makes it so special.
- 3 6-inch round cakes
- 1 6-inch cake baked in a Wilton Sports Ball Pan Set
- I used this chocolate cake recipe to bake three 6-inch round cakes, one 6-inch half-ball and a few cupcakes for display.
- 1 pound white, 1 pound yellow, 1 pound blue
- OR 2 pounds whites (instead of buying the individual colors, you can color the white with blue and yellow gel color pastes)
- Black gel coloring
- Bake your cakes the day before.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill overnight. It’s always easier to work with chilled cakes.
- The next day, make your frosting. I used my basic whipped vanilla buttercream colored with a few drops of yellow Wilton Icing Colors
- Fill your cake with your frosting.
- Crumb coat you cake with frosting. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Leave a review or comment