Hot & Juicy Baked Cheesy Bacon ScallopsPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 5by Blackswan82 recipes>
The show is on! Here’s your Baked Cheesy Bacon Scallops, fresh from the oven!
- 5 Scallops
- 5 Lemon wedges
- 1 Strip of streaky bacon
- Parmesan & Mozzarella cheese for toppings
- Butter for greasing
- 1 tsp Garlic (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- ½ tsp Parsley flakes
- 1 tsp Panko crumbs
- Remove gills by using a toothpick. Rinse thoroughly to remove any dirt.
- Lightly grease shells with butter. Mix fillings in a bowl & spread on scallops.
- Cut bacon into strips & put them on scallops. Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese & then top with Mozzarella Cheese.
- Preheat oven to 250 deg & bake for 10mins. Serve with lemon wedge. Hereâs your Baked Cheesy Bacon Scallops, fresh from the oven!
Leave a review or comment