Honey Soy Baked Salmon with PinapplePrep: 35 min Cook: 12 min Servings: 4by Mike Chetty3 recipes>
Source out the freshest Salmon, I use the Akaroa salmon which is farmed in the Pristine waters of New Zealand.
- 2 Tbsp each : Lime Juice,Sesame seed oil
- 1 Tbsp each : Soy sauce,Honey
- 1 Cm piece fresh ginger,peeled a finely grated
- 4 Fat cloves garlic,crushed and finely chopped
- 1 Small pineapple,peeled and cored.
- To make the marinade,mix the lime juice,sesame seed oil,honey,soy sauce,ginger and garlic.
- Next place the salmon steaks or fillets in a glass dish and smear on the marinade. Cover dish with cling wrap and refrigrate to chill for at least 3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Slice the pineapple into 4 chunky rings. Next line a baking tray with foil and grease with olive oil.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade and place onto the lined tray,place the sliced pineapple on the tray next to the salmon and brush with the remaining marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degree and turn the top grill to the highest setting.
- Place the tray under the grill for about 12 minutes,or until the salmon flesh flakes.
- Next place the pineapple slices on four plates, Arrange the salmon steaks on top.
- Great served with bok choy,roasted garlic and crispy noodles.
Leave a review or comment