Homemade Bailey's Irish CreamPrep: 5 min Servings: 20by Micheline120 recipes>
Made my own version of the classic Bailey's Irish Cream. This is the perfect recipe to sip a delicious spiked up cup of coffee during the cold winter months. It is a lot cheaper than buying the real Bailey's Irish Cream and tastes as good, if not better, because you can adjust the recipe to your own taste. Warning: This recipe contains alcohol. Recipe originates from www.recipelion.com
- 1 pint Half and Half (or 2 cups)
- 2 fresh eggs
- 1 /2 cups Irish Whiskey (Canadian Club will work as well)
- 4 tbsps chocolate syrup
- Dash cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Blend until all ingrédients are well mixed, serve 1 to 2 tbsps in a cup of coffee instead of milk and sugar.
- Top your coffee with real whipped cream for a special occasion.
- Shake bottle before pouring. Keeps in the refrigerator for up to two weeks if it lasts that long. LOL
Leave a review or comment