Hokkaido Cheese TartPrep: 20 min Cook: 270 min Servings: 6by MyWeekend Plan58 recipes>
Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tarts are just irresistible! They are a must for any occasion.
- 250 g Flour
- 125 g Butter
- 50 g Sugar
- 1 nos Egg yolk
- 300 g Cream cheese
- 6 g Cornstarch
- 176 ml Cream
- 60 g Sugar
- Rub the butter with flour and sugar.
- Once it become breadcrumb like consistency add the egg yolk.
- Knead until well mixed. Chill the dough for 30 minutes.
- Once chill, press it into the tart mold and Bake it inside 180°C oven until light brown.
- Let it cool completely. Mix cream cheese, cornstarch and sugar together.
- Once mixed add the cream little by little and mix.
- Pipe into the tart and freeze for 4 hours.
- Brush with egg wash and bake in 210°C oven until desired colour.
Leave a review or comment