- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. finely-chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- 4 x salmon fillets - (abt 6 ounce ea)
- 6 x lemon wedges
- In shallow glass baking dish, combine first five ingredients and mix well. Place salmon in baking dish, skin up, and turn to coat: cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hrs.
- Preheat grill. Remove salmon from marinade and place fillets in center of grill. Cook 7 to 8 min each side, till fish is opaque throughout. Garnish with lemon wedges.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Leave a review or comment