Happy Kids GuacamolePrep: 15 min Servings: 4by Jennie McCluskey9 recipes>
This makes my kids happy. It is homemade guacamole. A pretty basic, nutritious, delicious recipe. Try it, you might love it!
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 avocados lightly mashed
- 1/2 large onion (or 1 small onion) diced
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes chopped
- 1 small tiny jalapeno seeds removed minced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- dash of sea salt
- dash of cracked pepper
- dash of garlic powder
- In that order place ingredients into a medium sized bowl. Lightly mix together, dont stir too much.
- Eat right away or place in refrigerator for a little bit to chill. We eat them with tortilla chips, pita chips or with veggies as a dip.
Leave a review or comment