Ham & Pineapple PizzaPrep: 9 min Cook: 14 min Servings: 4by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
I had leftover Ham from our Christmas Dinner and we all love pizza so I made homemade pizzas and they were so good and easy!
- I use refrigerated pizza dough (12 ounces)
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked ham
- one 5.5 ounce can pineapple tidbit chunks
- 1/2 cup grated provolone cheese
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- dash of garlic salt
- dash of onion powder
- Pre Heat Oven 450 F
- Roll out pizza dough on a clean floured work surface, transfer to a pizza stone, add all ingredients on top and bake for 14 minutes.
- Cut and serve
Leave a review or comment