Ham 'n' Cheese Omelet Roll
This attractive and delicious breakfast fit for guests looks like a jelly roll except that it is made with eggs, ham, and cheese.
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup 2% milk (I've used fat free)
- 2 Tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 12 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Line the bottom and sides of a greased 15" X 10" X 1" baking pan with parchment paper, grease the paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Add flour and salt; mix until combined.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs until blended.
- Add cream cheese mixture; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until eggs are puffed and set.
- Remove from oven.
- Immediately spread with mustard and sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- Roll up from short side, peeling parchment paper away while rolling.
- Sprinkle top of roll with the remaining cheese.
- Bake 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Leave a review or comment