Ham & Cheese Quiche MuffinsPrep: 15 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 18by Beth Roan118 recipes>
Quiche in a muffin
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 2/3 cup melted, unsalted Butter
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 2 cups Ham, diced
- 1-1/3 cup Zucchini, shredded
- 1/2 cup Green onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 3/4 cups Swiss Cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup Provolone Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease jumbo muffin cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, butter and Bisquick.
- Stir in ham, zucchini, green onion and cheeses until coated with batter.
- Scoop about 1/2 cup of batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until they are firm to the touch.
- Allow to set and cool slightly before removing from pan.
Leave a review or comment