Ham and Potatoes FrittataPrep: 10 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 4by RecipeKing54 recipes>
Ham and Potatoes Frittata is an easy and delicious recipe for breakfast, brunch or anytime. It is also a low calories, low carbohydrates, high in protein, Weight Watchers (6 PointsPlus) recipe. Ham and sour cream combined with packaged Potatoes O'Brien and all done in 35 minutes on the stovetop. Thaw potatoes overnight in the refrigerator for a quick 10 minutes of prep time breakfast.
- 2 tbsp light-butter
- 2 cups frozen Potatoes O'Brien, thawed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
- Melt butter in a 10″ nonstick ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes; continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 5-6 minutes or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned.
- Combine the sour cream, eggs, salt and pepper in a bowl; beat with a whisk until well mixed. Sprinkle ham evenly over potatoes; pour egg mixture over top. Cover; reduce heat to low. Cook 3-4 minutes or until eggs are almost set.
- Preheat broiler to HIGH, Place skillet in broiler; broil 6-10 inches from heat for 5-6 minutes or until eggs are set and lightly browned. Divide into four equal sized servings.
Leave a review or comment