Ham and Cheese Waffle SandwichesPrep: 15 min Cook: 7 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
Grilling this type of sandwich tastes better. Kids like it too.
- 8 frozen toaster waffles
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (optional)
- 1/2 pound sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound Cheddar, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Place 4 of the waffles on a work surface.
- Spread one side of each with the mustard (if using).
- Top with the ham, cheese, and the remaining waffles.
- Spread the top of each sandwich with 1/2 tablespoon of the butter.
- Melt the remaining butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Place the sandwiches in the skillet, buttered-side up.
- Cook, pressing occasionally with the back of a spatula, until the cheese melts and the waffles are golden, 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve with milkshake.* (optional)
Leave a review or comment