Guacamole Tex-MexPrep: 15 min Servings: 4by Amos Miller101 recipes>
Super simple - fast - packs just enough punch. It will be the best you ever tasted. Bring on the cervesas, margaritas - and lots of quality tortilla chips! Just like Chipotle - but homemade!
- 2 ripe avocados, scooped and roughly chopped into chunks
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2Tbs lime juice
- 1/2 a beautiful jalapeno, split down the middle, tip and top removed. Leave the seeds and ribs - mince it
- 2 Tbs chopped cilantro, pick off the leaves - toss the stems
- 2 Tbs chopped flat leaf parsley, pick off the leaves - toss the stems
- 1/4C small red onion, minced
- Put everything into a mortar (or a medium bowl)
- Work the ingredients together without haste - the best result will be a chunky guac
- Stir and blend until you cannot resist tasting it then
- Move the product to a serving bowl of the right size and party on!
Leave a review or comment