GuacamolePrep: 15 min Servings: 16by Beth Roan118 recipes>
Thank goodness colors have changed since the 70's. Remember when guacamole green was the color of most people's kitchens?? My sister and her boyfriend had a guacamole cook-off and Kyle's was the winner. I had been scared of guacamole ever since I was about 8. I finally decided to try it and I have to say it was way better than what I had prepared myself for. It was really good!
- 4 Large Avocados, ripe
- 1 Large Roma Tomato, chopped
- 1 Chili Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 Tbs Garlic Salt
- 1/4 Small Onion, chopped
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 Tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- Scoop out avocados into medium sized bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Keep refrigerated and covered until ready to use to prevent browning.
Leave a review or comment