Ground Round's Mexican Chicken And Tortilla Soup
- 1 lb chicken breast cubed, browned
- 1 can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 x soup can of lowfat milk
- 1 can enchilada sauce - (mild only) Crushed tortilla chips Shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown chicken breast and set aside. Combine all the other ingredients except the tortilla chips and cheddar cheese. Bring to a boil over low heat, it burns very quickly, so stir at all times. Add in the chicken. Serve with crushed tortilla chips and the shredded cheddar cheese in the soup.
Leave a review or comment