Grilled Scallop Tacos with Mango Peach Chile Sauce
- 1 medium yellow onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 dozen small corn tortillas
- 2 to 3 pounds sea scallops (about 24 scallops) - Halibut or Mahi-Mahi works great too!
- 1 bottle Big Acres Mango Peach Chile Sauce, chilled
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped with greens
- Shredded romaine lettuce
- Shredded Jack or Mexican cheese
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Natural sea salt
- Olive Oil
- Lightly toss onions and bell peppers with salt and olive oil to taste.
- Grill in basket over medium-high heat until onions are translucent.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and set on edge of grill to warm.
- Meanwhile, lightly oil and salt scallops and grill over medium heat on well-oiled grill, just a couple of minutes on each side, until just cooked all the way through. (Alternatively, toss scallops in non-stick coated grill basket to avoid sticking.)
- Set out all ingredients buffet style and allow your guests to build their own tacos and pour on the Big Acres Mango Peach Chile Sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a review or comment