Mango Cream Cheese Bean DipPrep: 5 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 10by Culinary Envy188 recipes>
This Mango Cream Cheese Bean Dip is the combination of refried beans mixed with mild spices, jack & cheddar cheese, scrumptious cream cheese and mango, pineapple and apricot fruit to create a memorable hot delicious dip!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- ½ cup mango pineapple salsa (I usedIsland Salsa with Mango Pineapple & Red Jalapeno Peppers from Trader Joe’s)
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 4 green onions, chopped, divided
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, blend together the cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, onion powder and hot pepper sauce. Fold in the refried beans, mango pineapple salsa, apricot jam, green onions (save a tablespoon for garnish on the top), ½ the Cheddar cheese and ½ the Monterey Jack cheese. Transfer the mixture to an 8x12 inch baking dish. Top with remaining Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses. Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until the mixture is bubbling and cheese is slightly brown.
- Garnish the top with remaining green onions and serve with warm tortilla chips.
Leave a review or comment