Grilled Blue Marlin with Lemon-Butter SaucePrep: 10 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
This is one of the fishes that I love!
- 150 grams blue marlin
- rock salt
- 1 tbsp calamansi juice
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp seasoning
- dash paprika
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp chopped garlic, fried
- Lemon Butter sauce:e N
- Wash and clean fish with rock salt. Rinse and set aside.
- Mix together calamansi juice, garlic salt, seasoning, paprika and butter.
- Marinate blue marlin in mixture for few minutes, turning both sides from time to time.
- Over hot charcoal, grill the fish 15 minutes or until done on both sides.
- Baste blue marlin with marinade all over while cooking.
- remove from heat and serve with lemon and butter sauce. Sprinkle with fried garlic for the finale then serve.
Leave a review or comment