Grilled AsparagusPrep: 30 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 4by Kelsey Martin19 recipes>
- 1 lb of asparagus
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/8 black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Break off tough ends of asparagus.
- Combine balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, soy sauce and pepper in a zip lock bag.
- Place asparagus in the bag and martinate for 30 minutes.
- Remove from bag and place asparagus on a grill rack coated with cooking spray.
- Grill for 5 minutes rotating each side.
Leave a review or comment