Green Tea Cream Cheese ParfaitPrep: 30 min Servings: 4by kristy41 recipes>
- 250gm cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 200gm icing sugar
- 4 TB green tea powder
- 150ml heavy cream
- 6 pcs large graham crackers/digestive biscuit
- 1 cup azuki /red beans, slightly pressed
- extra green tea powder for garnishing
- beat cream cheese, sugar, green tea powder till well cooperated then set aside.
- now, whisk heavy cream till foamy & stiff then fold it into cream cheese mixture and blend till well mixed.
- crushed biscuit into fine crumbs one at a time, place one biscuit to each cups then spread on a layer of green tea mixture.
- top with some red beans and 1 tspn cracker crumbs, again cover it with a spread of green tea mixture. And keep refrigerated for 3 minutes to set.
- finally, decorate the top with with green tea powder and red beans when serving.
Leave a review or comment