Green Bean SaladPrep: 20 min Servings: 12by Kyle Dalakas101 recipes>
This is a festive salad, perfect for your holiday meal plans! Easy, tasty and delicious, a unique spin on traditional green bean side dish recipes! The flavors blend together for an incredible taste!
- 6- 14.5 Ounce Cans French Style Green Beans, drained
- 2-6 Ounce Cans Large Black Olives, drained and sliced
- 2-Pints Cherry Tomatoes, washed and halved
- 1/4 Red Onion, sliced into thin strips
- 8-Ounces Blue Cheese
- 1 Cruet Good Seasons Salad Dressing
- Drain green beans and place into a large bowl.
- Drain black olives, slice and add to green beans.
- Thinly slice red onion and add to mixture
- Rinse cherry tomatoes, halve and add to bowl.
- Mix in half of the blue cheese, 4 ounces.
- Drizzle with half of the salad dressing and mix well. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, mix well and drizzle with remainder of the salad dressing. Top with remainder of the blue cheese.
Leave a review or comment