Green Bean CasserolePrep: 25 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 10by Jacqui Patek3 recipes>
In my family there is always a competition that revolves around the famous Green Bean Casserole. We are a fairly competitive family and this is what inspired me to add a little something extra to this holiday favorite.
- 1 can Campbell's cream of mushroom soup.
- 2 cans of cut green beans
- 1 can of corn
- 1/2 cup of mushrooms (slice fresh or canned)
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 6-8 slices of bacon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 1/2 cups of French's Fried Onions
- Chop the bacon into small bite size pieces, and brown in a skillet. Set aside and let cool.
- In a large bowl combine:
- ~green beans,
- ~cooked bacon
- ~cream of mushroom soup
- Mix completely, place in a casserole dish, and cover with French's fried onions.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
Leave a review or comment