Greek Garlic Chicken Salad
- 3 c. Cooked chicken, cut in 3/4" cubes
- 1 1/4 c. Crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 c. Ripe black olives, pitted
- 1/4 c. Minced fresh parsley
- 1 tsp Dry oregano (opt.)
- 2 c. Peeled, seeded and diced cucumber
- 1/2 c. Yogurt Lettuce leaves
- 3 cl Garlic, chopped
- 1 c. Mayonnaise
- In a bowl, combine chicken, feta, olives, parsley and oregano (if using).
- For dressing, combine garlic and mayonnaise; stir into chicken mix. Let stand for 1 hour in refrigerator to develop flavors. Just before serving, mix in cucumber and yogurt. Serve on a bed of lettuce.
- Serves 4-6
Leave a review or comment