Golden Olive Oil Roasted PotatoesCook: 40 min Servings: 8by Pretend Chef126 recipes>
Creamy Yukon gold potatoes make for a great side dish for dinner or fried up as a side for breakfast.
- 5 lbs Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp sea salt
- ï»¿Put the potatoes in a large bowl, cover with cold water, and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 475Â°. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the potatoes and cook until barely tender when pierced, about 10 minutes. Pour into a colander and let drain and dry for 10 minutes.
- Set potatoes in a single layer in a large rimmed baking pan. Drizzle evenly with olive oil and sprinkle with 1/2 tbsp salt and stir gently to coat.
- Bake potatoes until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes, turning halfway through baking. Sprinkle the potatoes with more sea salt to taste.
Leave a review or comment