Goat Cheese, Peach, and Arugula PizzaPrep: 30 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 8by Meg @ Zest New York2 recipes>
This recipe was adapted from the Goat Cheese and Pear Pizza listed on the Coach Farm recipe. Pears aren’t in season just yet, however peaches are coming in nicely from Georgia, and will be ready in New York in just about a month. Preparation can be simplified by roasting the peaches for 5-8 minutes in a toaster oven on the broil setting. A whole wheat pizza crust can be used as well, in our home experimentation, we used a whole wheat pizza dough stretched to a 16″ or so rectangle.
- 1x 12″ pizza shell
- 4oz Coach Farm Fresh Goat Cheese, sliced
- 3 ripe peaches, sliced
- olive oil as needed
- 1 bunch arugula, chopped, stems discarded
- balsamic vinegar as needed
- Toss the peaches in about a teaspoon of olive oil and a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar, more or less to taste.
- Roast the peaches on a grill, or under a broiler.
- Lay cheese out on a partially baked pizza shell. Top will peach slices and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in a hot oven (about 375) until the crust is fully cooked and the cheese is melted.
- Toss arugula with a drizzling of olive oil and balsamic vinegar, more or less to taste.
Leave a review or comment