Gluten-Free Vegan Brandy CreamPrep: 10 min Servings: 1by The Blender Girl59 recipes>
This vegan incantation of my mom's sensational recipe can be made in five minutes and is utterly divine. This cream is delicious poured over Christmas pudding, fruit cake or berries. Or, try the "scoff-straight-out-of-the-blender" approach that I have been sprung indulging in this week! I deliberately kept this blend mild to accommodate children, and those people not fond of a really strong brandy flavour. But, if, like us, you can't get enough - feel free to adopt my mother's approach, and free-pour like an alcoholic bartender and enjoy the ride.
- 2 cups raw organic cashews
- 2 cups filtered water
- 6 Tbsp agave nectar or more to taste
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 3 - 4 Tbsp Brandy or more to taste
- pinch of Celtic sea salt
- Throw everything into the blender and puree until thick and creamy.
- Adjust quantities of brandy and sweetener to taste.
- Chill in the fridge and allow the cream to thicken slightly.
- **Please note - you will need a high-speed blender such as a Vitamix in order to achieve a really creamy consistency.
Leave a review or comment