Gluten Free Moroccan Meatloaf
Meatloaf with a kick! You're going to love it!
- 1 lb Lean or Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Apricots (I use Dried Turkish Apricots)
- 3 tbsp finely chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 3 tbsp finely chopped Fresh Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Coriander
- 1/2 tsp Rainbow Peppercorns
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal (I use PC Organic)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 finely chopped Medium Onion
- In a large mixing bowl bring together the oatmeal, eggs, apricots, cilantro, garlic, onion and spices. Mix together thoroughly.
- Add ground beef. Mix together thorougly.
- Place on a cookie sheet in the shape of a football.
- Heat oven to 350
- Cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Leave a review or comment